The Tiger Eye Advanced Monitoring System keeps a constant, real-time “eye” on important system functions of your Turf Tiger II. The system features blue backlighting for low-light conditions, yet has high contrast visibility in full sunlight. IP 67 rated water and dust proof with a scratch-resistant lens for worry-free performance in any conditions.
Systems monitored*: Operator presence, PTO, and parking brake circuits, safety interlock module, hour meter and volt meter / charging system.
Massive air output of up to 6,000 effective CFM* (7,500 theoretical peak CFM**) provides incredible ground-clearing force on a variety of surfaces and applications.
Heavy-duty blower construction ensures years of dependable service and worry-free productivity.
- Impeller: 23” steel, 8-blade, dynamically balanced
- Impeller Mounting: Tapered locking hub
Rugged, dual hydraulic drive system delivers dependable power with 12 cc Hydro-Gear pumps and 14 ci Parker wheel motors.
- Large capacity hydro system includes pump cooling fans which help lower hydraulic system temperatures for added reliability and longevity.
Productive ground speeds help get the job done fast: up to 10.5 mph.
Large 8-gallon fuel tank features large, angled filler neck and fuel gauge for operator convenience.
Powerful and efficient 37 hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Big Block EFI engine delivers huge power, along with exceptional efficiency and dependable performance.
Strong, reliable Ogura PTO clutch engages and disengages the blower quickly and easily; adjustable air gap for long life.
- Ogura’s patented Softstart Electric Clutch Controller ensures smooth engagement to reduce wear and improve lifespan of belts and mechanical parts, and eliminates potential engine stall and RPM droop.
Wide stance and minimal length optimizes the machine’s overall maneuverability and stability.
Large 24” drive tires provide surefooted traction.
Flat-free (semi-pneumatic) front caster tires eliminate downtime and expense caused by flat tires.
Front and rear tie-down points for easy trailering.
Strong warranty: 2-year commercial / 90-day rental limited warranty coverage against manufacturing defects.
A variety of accessories are available for the Windstorm, such as: LED light kit, and chrome wheel covers.
NDS: Nozzle Direction System
- A convenient mechanical lever gives convenient access to 16-degrees of vertical tilt adjustment. Lowering the tilt angle helps loosen and blast stubborn debris. Raising the tilt angle reduces blowback.
- Two switches allow for automatic left / right horizontal rotation or manual rotation adjustment; 180-degrees of rotation, left to right. Unlike other stand-on blowers, Scag’s innovative NDS design ensures maximum air output in any direction in which the nozzle is aimed.